Friday, June 12, 2009

Welcome


Welcome to my blogspot!! What is beautyMETAMORPHOSIS??

beauty: 1: the quality or aggregate of qualities in a person or thing that gives pleasure to the senses or pleasurably exalts the mind or spirit : loveliness
METAMORPHOSIS: 1 a: change of physical form, structure, or substance especially by supernatural means; b: a striking alteration in appearance, character, or circumstances
source: Merriam-Webster dictionary.com

Women go through so much transformation throughout the journey's that life can bring...we represent beauty as we go through metamorphosis. Beauty is not seen from the the outside, but most importantly the inside. I created this blog to enable women to share and converse with one another about different journeys of life they are on. Meet new friends, share thoughts, and support one another to help us grow within our spirit, soul and body. One of the most important factors in life is to have compassion for one another...that is what helps a person to feel like they can make it...knowing that someone cares. As my blog evolves you will learn about different aspects of life that have helped and are helping me (and hopefully you too) become a better ME. Not to play life safe based on what others think of me, but to be who I am and be proud. We will share biblical aspects to help us with our daily walk, health and fitness tips, makeup and fashion trends and more! Be encouraged and I thank you for blessing my page with your presence!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

<